Hello Sexy!


Maybe you're quite smart and you figured out that this post is going to be about girls. Yes, you're right one post about us girls and not guys which are all the time around us like some annoying bees. And we like them even more because of it. Stupid silly girls we are. Tell me what we should do?

The other day I spent on "the beach" in Čezsoča sunbathing and watching people. Trust me, you can see so many interesting people nowadays. Funny families, posh guys who think they can paddle, sexy girls with very unsexy helmets, kids screaming because the river is freezing cold, instructors who try to handle all the guests and much more. I would say not boring at all.

1. Teenager proud on her boobies
I really wanted to have a peaceful day reading my Cosmopolitan, polishing my nails and sleeping. Next to me, it was a very young girl with her parents. She was totally excited about her new swimming suit because her boobs grew big enough that was a candy for all the boys. She couldn't even hide the excitement with walk up and down in the river even though she probably didn't feel her feet anymore. All the guys were checking her but sooner or later they realized she was too young but had the potential in 5 years. 

2. Kayaker with awful style
Plenty of them wandering around. They look so lost with all the rented equipment. It looks awful like really awful. You can't walk around with some bad looking helmet and at the same time flirt with the guy who had a tour with you. No go. In some cases, it does work out if he has the same awful helmet and he wants to take your helmet off as soon as possible. But it's funny how they pretend to be something really special walking around with that "skirts" and taking off their neoprenes really slowly and sexy that every guy is secretly looking at them. Even better if something goes out of their bikini. 

3. Too sexy to be there
Some girls just don't know what to do with their life. They are like an older version of the teenage girl, wandering around showing off their bodies and their pretty bikinis. Damn girls, that's not Miami beach! I am not jealous but cmon i just sit and read I am not like a model having my own show. Of course, everybody is literally staring at her and she loves it!

4. Party all the time
When I wanted to finally fall asleep there were these two girls playing their music really loud. No comment. They were drinking beer and smoking weed. Enjoying life no other description needed. I would like to be with them not caring about those silly boys around me. 

5.Sporty
With her latest collection of Nike tides and top, she actually fitted in. I was jealous because she was so confident with her perfect body totally fit and her long blonde hair in a pony tail. She came with her bicycle and I would like to be like her even though I hate riding a bicycle. Can you imagine that everyone's eyes stopped at her? I would definitely date that girl. She jumped in the river like it had 30 degrees Celsius and swam around for a minute or two. High five to more like that one.

6. In a relationship
After a while, I heard some special noises. I looked around and there was a couple kissing like the end of the world was coming. Ok girl, we realized you own that poor guy who looks like a teddy bear and I would jump on him but he would probably die in a minute. I'm not easy to handle ;) Anyway I hate couples like this and especially girls who walk around holding her boyfriend's hand like they won on the lottery. Congrats girl you got him or what else should I say?!

And finally, there was me ...

7. Savage City Girl
.. reading and observing everyone like always. I found out that is good to be a little bit savage and a little bit sweet. On the other side of the river was an older lady doing just the same I was doing. In one moment we caught our eyes and we just smiled. That was a beginning of a new friendship ...

xxxSCG






Comments

Popular Posts