ALARM: Out of control!



It's August and I'm confused. I've been here for 2 months and everything is even more complicated than it was at the beginning.

You already know I was desperately in love with a rafting guide. But in the meanwhile, other guys have arrived. Everyone is so interesting on its own way and it's not easy to handle them all. Three different ones with three different profiles.

The Waiter
First, there is a guy who is a waiter in a bar in a village nearby. We met in Black Sheep on a Wednesday night out. We were drunk and we danced together like crazy. For sure we made out and it wasn't too bad. He is very handsome and really good dancer (that's what he said, not what I think, just that you know). We've been in touch since then, hanging together on occasional drinks and something more. I like him, but sometimes he is just too intensive with all the feelings he likes to share with me. I don't know if he is the right guy for me because I am not ready for some serious relationship still hurt from the rafting guy. I am just an attention whore and I admit it.
The Kayaker

He is my prince charming. Above everyone. He has one tiny problem that he is so shy I have to literally jump on him if I want something from him. For real he is still an active and very good professional kayaker competing in Hungary from where he is from. That body is one of the best I have seen in my whole life. Gosh!
I am a bit worried because nothing has happened between the two of us yet. I really want to try him because you know what they say - quite guys are the wildest in bed!


The Canyoning Guy




I met him when I went for the first time Canyoning. He is the best! He even gave to me his personal card with his contact number and his Instagram profile. I added him immediately after the trip. He is a very very very good looking guy! As usual in the evening, i went to Black Sheep and I met him. What a coincidence! He recognized me and with excitement in his eyes said: " Oh, you've been in Fratarica with me, am I right?! I remember your eyes and this charming smile". I was thrilled and honoured even though I pretended to be an ice queen. I went home alone but he texted me straight after my departure. He invited me for a drink to Hostel the next evening and he said I should bring my friend with me. I was a bit disappointed because I thought he was interested in me but when we came to the hostel I saw his friend (a canyoning guide as well, pretty one, but unfortunately not single) and everything became so clear- it was a double date. So that's how we left to two different directions - me with the canyoning guide and my friend with another more quiet one. It was a great change after my rafting guide, totally different all gentle and soft. 


There comes the real problem ... I am still in contact with all three of them. I go for drinks with them, with some of them to something more. But trust me it's sometimes so difficult to handle you are just like: guys leave me alone I just want someone to cuddle with... booo where is my prince charming??!??!?!?!!


xxxSCG

Comments

Popular Posts