Top places to hook up in Bovec

Hello, I'm back! ;) It's unfortunately only me and not some "Mister Instructor". I know you found yourself amongst them. Am I right? ;)

Let's continue. I work almost every day. It's not so hard but I'm very tired after all day working. And drinking with my guests. And friends. And of course, Instructors.
My everyday routine looks like this:
Wake up call at 6 in the morning is neighbour's cock. For the first few days, I was quite impressed that Cock was actually waking me up instead of my alarm clock. I would rather imagine a different type of a cock waking me up, but nah, this is an animal.




Actually, if you compare a Cock to "Mr Instructor" you can see a lot of similarities. They walk the same, they act the same and they fight for the girls - the same. Same same but different.
After my "alarm clock" - cock I start to prepare myself for the day. I need approx. 1 hours to put all my makeup on. I know it's a lot. But my skin is awful. Then around 9:00 I start with cleaning rooms. I do that until 16:00. It sounds very boring and it is. Life begins after my work. With a drink with my Hungarian best friend Zsofia. A legend. After a glass of wine or two, we go for a walk around the "town". It's so small you can go around in less than half an hour. We meet most of the "loverboys" and other girls who are seduced by them. 

Fights for the girls are quite common here. When the pretty girl comes in "town" they go for it. Literally.
The best competition begins after the trip they take you to. Of course, it everything depends on the type of The Instructor (check it here if you don't know it yet: https://lifeofasavagecitygirl.blogspot.com/2017/06/hello-mr-instructor.html ).


Let's check few places where you can hook up if you are keen to have some privacy with our "Loverboys".

1. "Črna ovca"- Black Sheep (a bar): if you're very drunk. You don't even see clearly anymore and it doesn't matter what he is talking about, it's all about how hot he is. You're not picky anymore and you regret it in the morning when you wake up next to him. Ooops. Not so romantic at all.


2. Secret places near Soča or some waterfall: sounds more romantic right? The only romantic thing is, unfortunately, nature and scenery around you. But it's such a cliche to be taken there. Just a real "playboy" takes you there.



3. Nice dinner: a special thing which doesn't happen very often. Probably only good guys do that. Regardless of connection with nature, the dinner can be somewhere in nature, on some magnificent viewpoint. 

4. Straight to his bed: it happens. We're just humans. No sweet words, no twists. Brave ones and the most confident ones.

And after all the dates I go to bed. Around 23:00 ... Nah I'm just kidding. I never go to bed before 1 AM. And never alone. My cock is waiting for me outside. Good night.


xxxSCG



Comments

Popular Posts