September 14th, 2017 : two lines

I can not believe my eyes! I am still staring at two lines in front of me. I have been checking this now for almost a week. I think I am dreaming. But this is a nightmare, not some sweet dreams I would love to wake up in. How could this happen?!
If you have been with me you probably remember my 3 guys I could not decide between them. So .. I was with all three of them. But only with one I had sex without a condom. As you can guess he is a »Mister Instructor«. I've been thinking for the whole week about these two blue lines and how can I tell him I am pregnant. Yes, you read it right. I am STUFFED, literally filled or whatever you want to call me. I am expecting a baby with some stupid silly guide who I like too much. And I think he doesn't have the same feelings for me. Unfortunately.


I don't know what to do. Should I tell him? But f***k it, he is not single at all. His partner came to visit him few times this summer but I was the one who was in his bed most of the time. Okay, let's say I am so stupid I got involved in this relationship but I just couldn't resist him. He is the one I have been dreaming of …

So how can I tell him? Please help me …
 First: I could call him to my place and tell him the facts. I think he would lose his mind. He would start to shout and suggest me an abortion. Which I think I don't want to do. How stupid am I that I want to keep this baby? But hey, this baby will be something so beautiful and precious made out of pure passion and naughtiness. I still remember the night when this baby probably happened. We were having sex all night like it was the last time in our life. We were going crazy, the bed got broken, wardrobe almost got broken, everything was just flying around … oh.
Second: I could send him a photo of the results but I am actually not 100% sure because I haven't been to gynecologist yet so it means it's 99% sure. But I would love to see his reaction to it. I am two weeks late so probably this is it. Oh, Mamma what I have done?

Third: I could not tell him and do an abortion but this is actually not a real option for me. He pumped me and he has to take his responsibility for it. »Congrats, you are going to be a dad!«
I don't know how his GF would accept this fact but as I know her she will go crazy at first but th
en she would kick his sweet ass. 

Help me please, what should I do??

xxxSCG

Comments

  1. What happened? Did you have the baby? I do summer seasons in Bovec and your blog is full of interesting debauchery😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts