Dear "You Know Who You Are" ...


Dear "You Know Who You Are",

I decided to finally write a post about you. To warn everyone what kind of person you are and to prevent everyone from suffering like I do, or I really hope - I did.

Everything started when I came to Bovec. I was lost and lonely. I was wandering around and looking for a good company. It was plenty of good looking guys but you were the one who seemed so interesting and mysterious. Of course a rafting guide. We went for a drink. And we drank too much. We kissed, we made out and we liked each other too much. But there was one little problem - your girlfriend who was waiting for you on the other side of the country to call her the next morning. She just had a birthday and you gave her the best gift a girl can dream of: cheating on her.
You told me your relationship was not good and you wanted to end with it. I didn't care and I minded my own business telling myself you are just a good company and nothing more.
But things are never easy when it comes to sex and feelings. Of course, I started to like you too much even though I knew I would never ever want a guy who cheats. I have already broken up with one back home. Disgusting!




Things went on and on and on ... you were telling me you were going to break up with her looking deep into my eyes, hugging and kissing me on my forehead, spending all the evenings with me. I kind of started to believe you but I knew with time everything would get clear.

It was Wednesday and it was raining. I saw you on the street holding her hand. I almost fainted. I was so shocked I was just standing there in the middle of the square with my bags from Mercator on the floor staring at you two like some psychopath ... 


I couldn't just stand that so that's why I texted you and asked if you have ever planned to break up with her or to tell her you were cheating on her?!
How could you have said I didn't know your story and I couldn't understand!??!

I still don't get it. Not your story but you in general, your behaviour, your decision, your way of thinking ... I am so sad and betrayed. I was just a pre-seasonal whore you were using for your own satisfaction and ego. Not even a Mistress.
Are you afraid that I would cheat on you? That I would hurt you like you did? Are you afraid that you would suffer like you make other people do?


But hey, no, you're still telling me you know what is suffering like, you still lie to me and pretend you like me too much and are afraid to admit you are just a pussy!?

You are just a dickhead who wants to be in a safe harbour with a girl who would do everything for you, who loves you till the moon and back and who waits for you anytime and everywhere. That is who you are. Scared little boy with big demons in your head, not brave enough to face the reality without excuses. Congratulations! And you suppose to be a grown up man ...

Tell me, will you ever change? Will you ever be brave enough to feel the love? And do things you really like?



xxxSCG

Comments

Popular Posts