Activities are fun!

Better to take a break from all the boys around here. It's so many other things to do. Even though I'm not a sporty type I fell in love with some of the activities. On my day off my friend Zsofia and I went for a Zipline. You can choose between two main companies who offer a Zip Line. Zsofia's good Hungarian friend works for Soča rafting so we went to Zipline with him. 




Zipline

You are driven with a jeep and delivered to the start. It is the biggest zipline park in Slovenia and has eight steel cables 200 m above the beautiful Učja canyon. The view is stunning and you can scream loud while enjoying it.
The other agency (Aktivni Planet) offers similar Zipline but on the different location. It is set between Kanin and Rombon. 
You should try both of them if you have a chance, time and money of course. It's unique and difficult to compare. They just can't decide which one is better and has a bigger zipline. Just like boys comparing their ... tools ;) 


Rafting

But of course the week was too long for only one activity and on Thursday night we met guys from the UK who were so excited about their adventurous travelling around Slovenia they invited me with them to go rafting with another company (Aktivni Planet - Active planet) the next day. It was just great! I was the only girl because Zsofia had to work and Mr Instructor took special care of me. Of course the most popular one. Not from Slovenia... The ride was approx. one hour and a half long and we were paddling like crazy (you don't actually have to because the river flows itself and the instructor does all the hard work). The scenery is magnificent and takes your breath away. Like Soča river which is so cold, you get brain freeze. Must if you are here! You can jump from the high rocks (I was too scared) and slide down the raft at one point. Unforgettable. O will do it again... hopefully soon.



Canyoning
I still have to try canyoning which is known as the most exciting and extreme activity. Many agencies offer different canyons. The main three ones are Sušec, Fratarca and Kozjak. I really want to try it, just have to get some time off and ask one of the instructors to take me with. the problem is you have to walk up the hill for 20 minutes! Too much for me in this sun. Have to go with a one really strong instructor who will carry me to the top. And down the waterfalls and all the "dangerous jumps. Maybe I don't really want to go.

Kayaking
It is known as an activity where you have to be brave. And paddle. A lot. It's not easy and it's good to get a well-experienced Instructor. You sit alone and you actually have to paddle. Not for me. Maybe if I paddle on the grass or if the kayak is put in my bed. With that Instructor. 


Check for more ideas: https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g274866-Activities-Bovec_Slovenian_Littoral_Region.html 


So I've already tried two different companies and two different guides ;). I can't decide which one is better because they are both real Playboys (I mean instructors). I can't resist falling for them like other hundreds of tourists.

Please wish me luck to finally find some cool guy over here. 

xxxSCG

Comments

Popular Posts